The Lagos State police command has disclosed the items found on the prime suspect for the murder of the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga.
The police noted that a fake drivers license, a Nigerian passport and some other items were recovered from Chidinma Ojukwu.
Recall that the state police command arrested the 21-year-old Chidinma for allegedly killing Ataga, and some items were recovered from her.
Here is a list of the items that were recovered from the suspect upon her arrest:
- A Nigeria International Passport with No.B50010434 belonging to the suspect
- A fake Drivers license bearing ‘Mary Johnson’ with the suspect’s photograph
- Access Bank statement of account slip
- A National Identification Card bearing the suspect’s name
- One Driver’s license
- Complimentary cards
- A UBA (United Bank for Africa) ATM debit card bearing the suspect’s name
- A University of Lagos identity card bearing the suspect’s name
Chidinma while been paraded at the state police command headquarters, Ikeja confessed to stabbing Ataga to death.
During her parade, Chidinma confessed to withdrawing N380,000 from the deceased’s account to pay her school fees.