Ogun State has several big towns and cities where you can live if you really want to reside in the ‘Gateway State’.
The state has a lot of places for fun lovers as well as companies if you really decide to live there. It has Nigeria’s industrial city of Lagos as a neighbour as well as Ondo and Oyo States.
The best places to live in Ogun State are listed based on development, peacefulness, and cost of living in the areas.
Here are 5 Places To Live In Ogun State
- Sagamu: This area is made up of towns which includes Makun, Offin Sonyindo, Epe, Ibido, Igbepa, Ado, Oko, Ipoji, Batoro, Ijoku, Latawa and Ijagba. This area is an industrial where you could make money. It also have a lot of exciting places where you could have fun and relax with your family and friends.
- Agbara: Although this is an industrial estate in the state, it is one of the best places to live. The presence of multinational companies make the area one of the beautiful places to reside. You can easily have access to Lagos, another industrial hub from the area.
- Abeokuta: This is the capital of the ‘Gateway State‘. Abeokuta is probably the most developed area in the state. The presence of tourist sites such as Olumo Rock, Centenary Hall, Alake’s Palace and so on make it a tourist hub. It has several institutions which makes it a lively place to live.
- Mowe-Ibafo: This is a town in Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria. The town is located along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway which makes it easily accessible by residents who transits to other states. The cost of living here is not too high when compared with other parts of the state.
- Shimawa: Shimawa is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria. It is one of the developing areas in the state that has attracted foreign investors. You could decide to buy or build a house in this area and live life to the fullest.
Read Also: Top Places To Visit In Shimawa Ogun State