Looking good is a good business; so are the Nigerian male celebrities that have added fashion to their line of business(es).
Nigerians in the entertainment industry have made a big impression in the fashion industry. Music artistes, TV hosts, disc jockeys, reality TV stars and others have all made the works of Nigerian stylists such as Ugo Monye, Swanky Jerry, Toyin Lawani, Mai Atafo, and others a joy to behold.
Here are the selected top 5 Nigerian male celebrities. They are listed below in no particular order;
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: Nigerian lawyer turned TV and show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is one of Nigeria’s finest male celebrities that have made a big statement in the fashion industry. The Big Brother Naija show host was in the limelight again when his Ugo Monye’s styled agbada was seen in the ‘Coming 2 America‘ movie. He’s surely a trailblazer in the fashion game.
- Timaya: Nigerian singer and songwriter, Inetimi Timaya Odon is one of Nigeria’s biggest showstopper and fashionista. ‘Chulo’ as he’s fondly called has impressed with his expensive clothing and style has seen in his music videos and Instagram page.
- Ice Prince Zamani: The Jos-born rapper is a definition of drip. The ‘Oleku‘ crooner has never been caught not fresh. He might have slowed down in the music industry but has never back down in his fashion and style. Give Ice Prince Zamani a towel and he will do wonder with it.
- Uti Nwachukwu: Nigerian reality TV star, TV host, model, and actor; Uti is one of Nigeria’s trendsetter in the fashion industry. The Big Brother Africa Season 5 winner’s immense style has caught the eye on several occasions. He’s undoubtedly one of the best faces you would see on the TV screen.
- Wizkid: This list is not complete without one of Nigeria’s biggest music export to the world, Wizkid, now known as ‘Big Wiz’. The ‘Essence’ crooner has influenced many young Nigerians not only with his music but also his fashion sense. You can’t just take the drip away from the world famous ‘Star Boy’.
Have I missed out on your favorite most fashionable Nigerian male celebrity? If yes, do share your thought in the comment section.